1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
NOVAREST S.L., is the owner of the website that you visit, being the person in charge of processing the personal data of the User, so that, in the processing of your personal data, it guarantees compliance with current regulations in terms of data protection LOPD and RGPD, as well as the regulations on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), so that the following treatment information is provided.
processing of personal data collected on this website. The user must read it and accept it before continuing in it.
It is prohibited the access and use of this Web site to the minors of 18 years that are not duly authorized. NOVAREST S.L. understands that from the moment a minor accesses this Web, he has the permission of his parents, his tutor or his legal representative. NOVAREST S.L. informs that there are computer programs to limit the navigation through the filter or blocking certain contents.
3. SENDING AND REGISTERING PERSONAL DATA
The sending of personal data is mandatory to request information, contact, subscribe to our newsletters and / or carry out commercial or mercantile operations with NOVAREST S.L. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to carry out the requests made by the interested party or to subscribe to our newsletters.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data that we request at all times, are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user, you certify that all the data that you send or provide through these forms is true, accurate and relevant to the purpose that has been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
- Those that we particularly indicate in each of the pages where the electronic form of registration, contact, consultation or similar appears.
- Address your requests and inform about our services, orders or any type of request you make through any of the contact forms on our website.
- To facilitate the making of reservations in our Restaurant.
- To facilitate our users the subscription to our publications, periodic news or blog.
- To be able to produce statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send own commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, through any electronic, postal or telephone, as well as companies that collaborate with NOVAREST S.L. These third parties will never have access to your personal data. , and these communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
- To make it easier to follow the profiles of NOVAREST S.L. in the social networks that link to our website. In this regard we want you to know that the treatment of your personal data within the environment of these social networks, will be governed by the privacy policies of these networks, so that the exercise of rights by NOVAREST S.L. will be limited to those allowed by the social network in question, for this reason we recommend that before following our profiles in social networks review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY, CONSERVATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality by all our employees or employees at any stage of the services we provide, with your data used exclusively for the purposes we have previously indicated.
Your data will be kept for the time required to carry out the commission entrusted, as well as to comply with current legislation. In the case of accepting to receive commercial communications from NOVAREST S.L., they will be kept until they request cancellation.
NOVAREST S.L., guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except in the legally foreseen cases and in the case in which said transfer is protected by law, or is essential to be able to comply with the law. service requested and / or hired. In the case of transferring your data outside of these assumptions we will request your authorization expressly.
We do not carry out international data transfers outside the European Union.
6. INCORPORATION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, you may send us a written communication to the registered office of NOVAREST S.L., or to the email address on our website, to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as The limitation or opposition must include a photocopy of your ID or other document that allows us to identify you
The rights that can be exercised are the following:
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
Right to make a claim before the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if it considers it appropriate.
Right to withdraw from our subscription services by sending an email to: [email protected] indicating in your request: LOW SUBSCRIPTION.
Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any time whenever possible. Although this revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
9. SECURITY MEASURES
NOVAREST, S.L., has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide us. Avoiding its alteration, loss, treatments or unauthorized access. However, the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not 100% secure.