- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received at the terminal from the website visited and used to record certain interactions of navigation on a website storing data that can be updated and retrieved. This file is stored on the user’s computer and contains anonymous data which are not harmful to your computer. Are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or customization of the page.
Cookies may also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website you have, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to arrive.
Our sites may also have links to social networks (like Facebook or Twitter). NOVAREST, S.L. does not control cookies used by these external sites. For more information on cookies social networks or other foreign websites, please review their own policies cookies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
• Cookie Google ANALYTICS: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. and collects information on web pages consulted, what time, what a Web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to Google servers Inc. in the United States.
• Cookies “Add-this” application: Add-this is a free service that lets you share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this compiles statistical information of browsing to provide advertisements tailored to your browsing habits on this website or elsewhere.
- WHAT WE GIVE TO USE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
• Technical Cookies: Cookies are those essential techniques and strictly necessary for the proper operation of a web portal and the use of different options and services offered. For example, they serve to maintain the session management response time, performance or validation options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
• Customization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general settings of the web page; for example, set the language, locale or browser type.
• Analytical Cookies: The analytical cookies are used by our website, to make browsing profiles and get to know the preferences of the users thereof in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, using an analytical cookie geographical areas of interest to a user would be controlled, which is the product of more acceptance, etc.
• Cookies advertising / advertising: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Cookies allow advertising through advertising management information storing behaviour through observing habits, studying the entrances and forming a profile of user preferences to deliver advertising related to the interests of their profile.
• Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of elected preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
- WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with applicable law, we must ask your permission to manage cookies. If you choose not authorize treatment indicating non-compliance, would use only the techniques cookies as they are essential for navigation on our website. In this case, no cookie is not stored. In the case of keep browsing our website without refuse authorization, you agree to use.
If you decide to still modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information is recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the settings in your browser:
• Cookie settings of Internet Explorer.
• Setting cookies in Firefox.
• Setting cookies in Google Chrome.
• Setting cookies in Safari.
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot ensure that they fully comply with the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not covered by these links as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options usually found in the Options menu under the section “Privacy”. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.